Product Description & Reviews
The Yost 750-DI weighs up to 50% more than the competition. The ductile iron body is 2X stronger than cast iron Vises. Extreme Grip Machinist Jaws feature deeper serrations to grip parts better. Self Align Pipe Jaws conform to the part they are gripping, reducing marring and increasing clamping pressure. The 360 degree Gear Lock Swivel Base prevents the Vise from turning once it is locked down. The Quick Action Pull pin allows you to rotate the Vise quickly and easily. There are twelve different locking positions. This Vise also features a reinforced anvil and 4 mounting tabs to securely attach it to the work Bench.
Features & Highlights
- Multi-jaw bench vise with swivel base and head has top jaws, pipe jaws, and V-jaws to provide clamping action for heavy-duty applications
- Vise head rotates 360 degrees with 12 locking positions to provide access to the three jaw sets and adjust them for proper placement
- 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement and locks in place
- Ductile iron body is durable and strong for extended life and has a flat portion that acts as an anvil and additional work surface.Three sets of replaceable hardened steel jaws are affixed to the vise: one set of parallel serrated top jaws, one set of serrated pipe jaws, and one set of smooth V-jaws for round and flat stock
- Pipe capacity(inches):0.125 to 3.5
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Weight:||62.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.24 x 10.98 x 10.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.