Product Description & Reviews
The Yost Vises Apprentice series utility combination pipe and bench vise has a 180-degree swivel base and mounts to a workbench to provide clamping action for light-duty applications. The 180-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement. Hand-tightening the lock knob on the base secures its position. The vise has a cast iron body with steel U-channel bar for durability and has a flat portion that acts as an anvil and additional work surface. The hardened steel top jaws can be replaced when worn, and the built-in cast iron pipe jaws are grooved for enhanced grip. The top jaws can be replaced when worn. The jaws draw closer together or farther apart by turning the vise handle clockwise or counterclockwise
Features & Highlights
- Bench-mount vise with 8" nominal jaw width and 0.125"- to 3"-diameter pipe capacity provides clamping action for light-duty applications
- 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement and locks in place
- Vise has a cast iron body with steel U-channel bar for durability and has a flat portion that acts as an anvil and additional work surface
- Replaceable top jaws and permanent pipe jaws are grooved for enhanced grip
- Rubber washers prevent the handle from unwanted sliding
|Item Weight:||80 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||81.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.4 x 12.6 x 12.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.