Product Description & Reviews
The WEN 10-Inch Variable Speed Drill Press with Laser centering device is a powerhouse for your shop. Packed with features that you’ll find in larger more industrial type drill presses. This bench-top, cast iron Drill Press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. Max drill capacity is 1/2” in 1” thick cast iron. The variable speed features allows you to target in the exact speed (infinitely from 530-3100) that works for your project. While you are working you simply move a lever and adjust the speed as needed. No pulleys and belts to change! Our design uses a mechanical variable speed which allows for the same power and torque through the entire speed range. A digital readout powered by LED’s displays the running speed. Constructed with a rigid frame consisting of cast iron: head, table, and base ensures accurate holes. Its powerful induction motor features ball bearings for an extended life and it all comes together with smooth and balanced performance even at high speeds. The 1/2” chuck give you versatility with a variety of bits. Worktable bevels 45° left and right for those tricky operations for the perfect right angles consistently. Base has predrilled holes for mounting onto a bench or work stand. Slotted table allows for mounting clamps and vises for effective workholding. The X-pattern laser locks-on to your drill points saving on guesswork and sparing expensive materials. A very versatile and valuable tool for any shop especially when you expand its range of use with optional accessories such as mortising attachment, drum sanders, circle cutters, etc… Since 1951, WEN has proudly produced innovative powered tools focused on value delivering meaningful features that will help you complete and enjoy the work as much as the project.
Features & Highlights
- Includes: Drill Press, Mechanical Variable Speed, Laser, 1/2" Keyed Chuck & Key, Tools for Assembly
- Infinitely variable speed range 530-3100 RPMS. Mechanical variable speed delivers equal torque throughout the range. LED read out displays speed.
- Spindle Travel of 2-3/8" with easy to read, adjustable depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations
- Durable 2/3hp induction motor develops ample torque to power through your project
- 8 x 7-2/3" cast iron worktable features rack & pinion height adjustment and bevels up to 45 Degree left & right
|Item Size:||33.88 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||62.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.2 x 10.6 x 10.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.