Product Description & Reviews
Remember when you could turn your own table legs? Fill your house with as many table legs as you can with the WEN 8-Inch by 12-Inch Variable Speed Wood Lathe. Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 rotations per minute. The WEN 8-Inch by 12-Inch Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe features an MT1 spindle and tailstock taper to tightly grip workpieces, two tool rests (4-1/2 inch and 7 inch) to provide needed support for chisels and tools during operation, and a 2A motor to keep things turning. The easy-to-use lever clamping system makes adjustments to both the tool rest and the tailstock simple and precise. The WEN Wood Lathe also includes a flat wrench, a headstock spur center, a tailstock cup center, a knockout rod and a 5-inch faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other non-spindle workpieces. And, because its a WEN product, your lathe comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line. Remember when you could turn pens, bowls, cups, chess pieces and more? Remember WEN.
Features & Highlights
- Adjust the variable speed anywhere from 750 to 3200 rotations per minute
- Includes 5-inch faceplate for turning bowls, cups and other non-spindle workpieces
- Attack workpieces up to 12 inches long and 8 inches wide
- Soft start motor maximizes safety and helps protect the machine from damage
- Features a 2A motor, a MT1 spindle and tailstock taper, two interchangeable work rests and a two-year warranty
|Item Weight:||44.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||46.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.8 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.