Product Description & Reviews
Enduro-Flex Flap Disc by Walter will help simplifying grinding and sanding jobs without any hassle. 40 grit Blending disc is lubricated with a special coat, ensuring smooth and vibration-free operations. Abrasive disc is suitable for removing stock, blending welds, and finishing surfaces in just one step. This durable flap disc can be easily trimmed to perform as a brand new finishing disc with reduced diameter. Ensuring uniform material removal, this disc can be used for steel and stainless steel surface preparations.
Features & Highlights
- Abrasive Blending: this one-step grinding wheel is mostly used in metal fabrication industry on regular basis. The flap disc ensures vibration-free, smooth stock removal, weld blending, and surface finishing in one step
- Material Removal: featuring ultra-sharp and polished zirconium grain, the Blending disc helps quickening the procedure of material removal. Abrasive disc features a special top coat to ensure smooth functioning
- Easy to Trim: there is no need of discarding the disc when flap overhang is worn down to the backing, as abrasive flap disc can be trimmed to one piece with reduced diameter
- Durable Disc: even with less number of flap wheels, you can get your job done easily while maintaining performance rate, ensuring unflinching longevity
- Other Details: flap wheel measures 4-1/2 in. in diameter, and arbor hole measures 5/8"-11 in. in diameter. 40 grit abrasive wheel weighs 8.0 oz. and is ideal for grinding tool with maximum rotational speed of 13,300 rpm.
|Manufacturer:||Walter Surface Technologies|
|Brand:||Walter Surface Technologies|
|Publisher:||Walter Surface Technologies|
|Studio:||Walter Surface Technologies|
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Walter Surface Technologies
mpn: 06A452, ean: 0662980469996,