Product Description & Reviews
Building upon the reputation of the Mark I Series, the Mark II TrimMaster arrives with leading technologies such as the POWERslot, easier bending, making smaller J channels and hollow core hinge extrusions for added strength. We have also left you the ability to make fine tune adjustments to this brake, though you may never have to. Ultra High Molecular Weight, wedges are independently adjustable and replaceable should the occasion ever arise. After all, we believe a Van Mark brake is the closest thing to a non-adjustment brake you'll find out there.
Features & Highlights
- Shown with optional Unilegs Not Included
- POWERslotTM - New technology adds more bending power without sacrificing capacities.
- Built-In-Tape Rule - Standard/Metric scale takes the guess work out of your bending routine
- Large Working Pocket - For complex custom bends without brake interference.
- Vinyl Strips - Does not mar metal finishes while providing cushioned contact during bends
|Item Weight:||158 pounds|
|Item Size:||16 x 22 x 22 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.