Product Description & Reviews
Timber Tuff's TMW-56 Lumber Cutting Guide makes it possible for you to cut your own lumber. This must-have tool is adjustable up to 2" x 6" boards, allowing you to cut your logs into clean lumber that you can use on a wide variety of different projects. This tool measures 8" x 2.5" x 8" overall, making it compact and easy to transport wherever you need it. Constructed of heavy-duty steel to withstand heavy use and wear. The durable powder-coat finish resists corrosion for a long-lasting product you can count on. Quickly and easily assemble the Lumber Cutting Guide to get to cutting your own lumber faster. Save money by being your own lumber mill and make use of your logs and wood with this Timber Tuff Lumber Cutting Guide.
Features & Highlights
- Adjustable to cut up to 2" x 6" boards; measures 8" x 8.25" x 2.75" high overall, making it easy to transport
- Cut your own lumber and save yourself money with this must-have tool
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel to withstand heavy use and wear
- Durable powder-coat finish resists corrosion for a long-lasting product you can count on
- Quick and easy assembly; 1 year limited Manufacturer's parts warranty
|Item Size:||8.25 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 484170, mpn: 901147A, ean: 0099713911475,