Product Description & Reviews
The STANLEY STMT81207 3/8” drive 120 Tooth Black Chrome ratchet offers 2X greater access* in tight spaces. This ratchet is great for those hard to reach spots on your car, motorcycle or for basic repairs around the house. *Versus traditional 60 tooth gear. It features a large quick release button for easy removal of sockets. A reversing, low-profile switch lever prevents accidental switching and allows for easy one-handed operation. Black Chrome plating provides resistance against rust and corrosion, and the contoured handle design provides for comfort and control. Full Lifetime warranty. Includes: 1) 3/8" Drive Ratchet.
Features & Highlights
- Large quick release button for easy removal of sockets
- Reversing, low-profile switch lever prevents accidental switching and allows for easy one-handed operation
- Contoured handle design for comfort and control
- Black chrome plating for rust and corrosion resistance
- Dual pawl mechanism for 2x better access in tight spaces versus traditional 60T
|Item Size:||2.3 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.78 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.09 x 1.06 x 1.06 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Central Pneumatic Professional
mpn: 1, ean: 0792363472159,
By Pittsburgh Professional
mpn: SG6H-C, ean: 0792363976336,