Product Description & Reviews
Includes No. 62 Low Angle Jack Plane - 12-137. Stanley Hand Tools is a brand of hand tools. It is a division of Stanley Black & Decker, following the 2010 merger of The Stanley Works with Black & DeckerBase and frog cast as one for accuracy. Patented lateral adjustment locking feature. Cherry wood handle and knob for comfort with solid brass adjustments for smooth operation. Iron casting for weight and durability. Mouth adjustment for different types of wood.
Features & Highlights
- Base and frog cast as one for accuracy
- Patented lateral adjustment locking feature
- Cherry wood handle and knob for comfort with solid brass adjustments for smooth operation
- Iron casting for weight and durability
- Mouth adjustment for different types of wood
|Item Weight:||6.37 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.79 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.6 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.