Product Description & Reviews
The RAS900 come pre-assembled with an integrated accessory storage bag and a laminated MDF top. The self-contained structure provides storage for necessary parts like the fence and router bits. Included with the RAS900 is a guard, featherboard, miter gauge and bit inserts; along with a tall fence with adjustable laminated MDF faces; dual featherboards, a starter pin and guard for support when routing curved workpieces; a bit height gauge for easier bit setup and cutting precision, and additional accessory storage compartments. The RAS900 has a quick-release router mount that attaches and detaches in seconds. An efficient folding design means the table comes pre-assembled with minimal setup needed and legs fold for storage. Stability plus convenience makes this a great router table for any DIYer.
Features & Highlights
- Accessory storage containers protect and store accessories with router table
- RAS900 comes with 2 containers and includes quick clamp system
- Two featherboards help guide workpiece for more accurate routing
- Bit height gauge helps simplify set-up and improves accuracy of cuts
- Starter pin and guard help support workpiece when routing curved edges
- Router mounting with easy bit changes and no leveling required
|Item Weight:||32 pounds|
|Package Weight:||32.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.98 x 9.53 x 9.53 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.