Product Description & Reviews
The Scotch-Brite light deburring wheel is designed for deburring and finishing. Convolutely wound on a core with hard, long lasting 7 density. Abrasive mineral, fine grade silicon carbide with highly polished finish. Good conformability. Good value. Center hole diameter: 1". Color: gray. Converted form: wheel. Density: 7. Measures 6" diameter by 2" width. Equipment machines: bench motors. Grade: fine. Max rpm: 6000. Position: good.Provides a clean and economical system for removing fine burrs, yet resulting in a polished finish.
Features & Highlights
- Provides a clean and economical system for removing fine burrs, yet resulting in a polished finish
- Conformability offers consistent finishing while keeping fresh abrasive mineral continuously exposed
- Non-woven web runs cool and lessens impact on heat-sensitive materials
- Unique resin system produces less smearing, reducing clean and prep time
- Multi-purpose wheel cleans, finishes, blends, deburrs, and polishes all types of metals, composites and glass
|Package Weight:||2.57 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.93 x 5.16 x 5.16 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Norton Abrasives - St. Gobain
mpn: 66253263056, ean: 0662532630560,
By Hurricane Turning Tools
mpn: HTT_CBN_Wheel_6_80_1.0_0.500, ean: 0846817014720,