Product Description & Reviews
Scotch-Brite(TM) spindle-mounted wheel is a combination of grade P180X aluminum oxide coated abrasive and Scotch-Brite(TM) material. They are designed for a variety of surface finishing and blending operations on a large variety of workpieces. Alternating flaps of coated and non-woven material will cut and finish in a single step. Bench motors, die grinders, inline sanders are machines equipment. Measures 3-inches diameter by 1-3/4-inches width.Alternating flaps of coated and non-woven material cut and finish in a single step.
Features & Highlights
- Alternating flaps of coated and non-woven material cut and finish in a single step
- 1/4"shaft provides stability to keep the wheel perpendicular to the work surface
- Flexible web pads cushion each abrasive sheet to produce a professional brushed finish
- Fits most standard die grinders with a 1/4" collets
- Choice of grades to provide desired finish (#3/#4)
- 1/4" shaft provides stability to keep the wheel perpendicular to the work surface
|Package Weight:||2.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.