Product Description & Reviews
The Ridgid 38043 is a tube bending tool. It's special two stage design allows for bends from 90Degree to 180Degree without ever having to cross the handles. Lock or unlock with a half-turn rotation of the bending handle. The roll dies in the bending carriage reduces tube flattening (ovality), and gain marks on the front of the form ensures properly aligned bending angles. The cushioned handle grips and extra-long handles give both increased comfort and leverage. Why do so many professionals choose RIDGID tools? The answer is simple, trust. Millions of RIDGID tools go to work every day in plants, on construction sites and in countless other harsh environments. One of the design parameters for developing RIDGID tools is efficient operation. We engineer ease-of-use into every product. And, we include innovative features to ensure that our tools and machines get jobs done as quickly as possible without compromising quality.
Features & Highlights
- This item is 38043 BENDER, MODEL 606, 3/8"
- This product is used for rebar-cutters-and-benders
- This product manufacture by China
- High Quality Bending Performance on Stainless Steel and other Hard Tubing such as Steel and Titanium
- Two Stage Design Allows for In-Place Bending from 90Degree to 180Degree
- Extra Long 16" Handles Increase Leverage and Roll Dies in the Bending Form Reduce Force Needed
- Vise Clamp Built into Bending Form for Extra Stability
|Manufacturer:||North Coast Electric|
|Publisher:||North Coast Electric|
|Studio:||North Coast Electric|
|Item Weight:||4.06 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.