Product Description & Reviews
One of the easiest to use, best value chucks on the market. The Barracuda2 is an easy to use, high-performance, full accessorized key operated self centering four-jaw lathe chuck system. You only need one hand to use this lathe chuck as the "T" handle jaw tightening key enables you to to tighten the jaws with only one hand while your other hand is free to support your work.Comes with a wide variety of accessories (including 4 sets of jaws), and will mount any project onto your lathe. Ideal for bowls, spindles, small projects and much more. Fits all "C" series accessories, a 3.5" diameter, 1" x 8tpi, weight is just 4.0 lbs., and comes with its own case. Includes; #1 jaws, #2 jaws, #3 jaws, 1" pin jaws, a Screw Chuck Adapter, 3/4" x 16tpi spindle adapter, "T" handled Jaw tightening key, "T" handled Allen wrench, and a carrying case.
Features & Highlights
- Includes four (4) Self-Centering Jaw sets to hold Round and Square Stock for turning, pre-threaded for 1x8tpi, and has an adapter for 3/4x16tpi. spindles
- Includes #1 Step Jaws for dowels: 3/32-to-1-3/8-Inch, Holes: 11/16-to-2-3/8-Inch
- Includes #2 Round Jaws, for dowels: 7/8-to-1-1/2-Inch Holes: 1-1/4-to-2-Inch
- Includes #3 Round Jaws, external grip 3-1/16-to-4-3/8-Inch
- Includes Pin jaws which hold inside holes 1-to-2-1/4-Inch, and a screw chuck
|Item Weight:||8.86 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 5.25 x 5.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.86 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.42 x 3.39 x 3.39 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.