Visit the Lakewood Products website to view videos on operation, sharpening and maintenance of loppers.
P100 Pro-Pruner designed for pruning large branched forestry trees, up to 2.6 inch/65 mm, with less cutting effort, maintenance and sharpening required.
All Pro-Pruner models have a non-sliding double action cutting system, less effort is required to make cuts. The Pro-Pruner curve blade section holds the branch while cutting resulting in a clean healthy cut every time.
Originally designed for large branched forestry trees, these loppers have also proved to be outstanding for the removal of large vine cordons and other heavier pruning tasks in vineyards, orchards and gardens.
Designed and developed in New Zealand based on years of forestry trials. Further refined to suit a wide range of applications and wood types with the help and advice of orchard, vineyard, kiwifruit and forestry workers.
- Owners achieve higher productivity
- Sold worldwide
- Detailed information available on use and maintenance.
If you're looking for a lighter lopper check out the other loppers in our Pro-Pruner range P50 (2 inch cut), P40 (1.6 inch cut and P30 (1.2 inch cut).
Features & Highlights
- Professional quality loppers, designed for pruning large branch forestry trees, outstanding for the removal of large vine cordons and large branches on fruit trees, watch You tube video www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=161&v=GsvCi-NmmNk to see loppers in action.
- Made with strong, lightweight, quality material with harden chrome steel blades
- Replacement parts available, easily maintained with basic tools, detailed technical notes provided on operation, maintenance and sharpening
- Curved blade holds the branch while the straight blade cuts - resulting in a clean, healthy cut
- Non-sliding double action cutting system which spreads the cutting load - more cut, less effort; Full range of Pro-Pruner loppers from heavy duty to lighter to meet your requirements; P100, P50, P40, P30
|Manufacturer:||Lakewood Products Ltd|
|Publisher:||Lakewood Products Ltd|
|Studio:||Lakewood Products Ltd|
|Package Weight:||4.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.2 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pro-Pruner, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: FELF21, ean: 7610496100219,
All the quality that have made Felco famous the world over with superior lightweight performance. Cut branches up to 1.4" diameter with ease. Replaceable blades for lifetime usability. Swiss made.Felco 21. Cutting capacity 1.4" diameter, Overall len...