Product Description & Reviews
Japanese sword steel delivers maximum sharpness for clean cuts; wooden handles make for comfortable handling. These light hedge shears deliver smooth, precise cuts regardless of the foliage you are pruning. Eliminates crushing and chewed cuts. Blades are made from hot hammer-forged Izumo Yasuki Steel, which is used in the making of Japanese swords. This steel gives the shears maximum sharpness and cutting power. Ultrahigh on the Rockwell scale, the tempered steels measures a Rockwell hardness of 60. 6-inch blade; 20-inch overall length; weight of 2 lbs. Bumpers may vary - in the past they used metal bumpers that met together behind the pivot bolt, like traditional bumpers. However current models use a metal rivet on the top side of one of the blades that simply keeps the blades from fully crossing over each other.
Features & Highlights
- Japanese sword steel delivers maximum sharpness for clean cuts
- Precise cuts regardless of foliage you are pruning - Does not crush/chew
- The tempered steel is ultrahigh on the Rockwell scale (measured hardness of 60)
- Hardwood handles are for comfortable handling
- Bumpers may vary, Current model has metal rivet (on top side of one blade)
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.