Product Description & Reviews
The M12â"¢ cordless 1/4 In. lithium-ion ratchet is the most compact and powerful ratchet in its class. At only 10-3/4 In. long and 1.9 lbs, this lightweight tool is the ideal fastening solution for automotive mechanics and maintenance & repair professionals desiring maximum performance, portability and productivity. The compact 3/4 In. low profile head design allows users to work in the tightest of spaces or engine bays. The M12â"¢ cordless 1/4 In. ratchet utilizes a powerful 12 V motor to produce up to 30 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet with freedom from the air hose. The variable speed metal trigger and reinforced steel housing provide maximum control and durability with any application. The 2456-21 delivers best in class power, speed, and durability in an extremely compact form, maximizing productivity for the end user. Include
Features & Highlights
- Powerful 12-volt motor: Delivers up to 30 ft-lbs of torque
- Superior fastening speed: Produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control
- REDLITHIUMTM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINKTM Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Kits include the tool, a charger, and a single M12 Red Lithium battery.
|Item Size:||4 x 13.25 x 13.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.2 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.