Product Description & Reviews
Set up a compressed air system with the 1/2-Inch Maxline Master Kit with 3 air outlet locations. The Maxline tubing has an aluminum core sandwiched between an inner and outer layer of polyethylene. Tubing can be mounted on wall surfaces, in wall, or buried underground or concrete. Tubing holds any hand bent shape. Reduce shop clutter with this industrial compressed air piping system. No glue, soldering or crimping needed. Simply cut the tubing to length, insert in the fitting and tighten. Easy to expand with more air outlet locations or modify later.
Features & Highlights
- Kit includes: 100 ft; of 1/2-inch tubing, (3) air outlet kits, compressor manifold kit, (5) elbow fittings, deburr and cutter tool
- 175 psi maximum working pressure, 1/2-Inch inside diameter x 5/8-Inch outside diameter
- Compression style nickel plated brass fittings
- Recommended usage 75 ft.; maximum from the air compressor, up to 2000 sq.; ft.; buildings, up to 5-HP air compressor
- Use only with Maxline 1/2-Inch system
|Item Weight:||15.61 pounds|
|Item Size:||17 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||17 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.