Product Description & Reviews
The Makita T-01725 70-Piece Impact Drill-Driver Bit Set offers a full range of solutions for drilling, driving and fastening. Each bit is black-oxide coated to resist corrosion, with a proprietary heat treatment engineered for longer bit life. Manufactured with Ultra-Lok 1/4-inch hex shanks, the T-01725 is a perfect companion for a driver-drill or impact driver. The drill bits are manufactured using high-speed steel with precision 135-degree split-point tips to prevent drill bit walking. The pro-grade, maximum magnetic 3-inch bit holder and nut drivers provide extra-strong fastener retention.
Features & Highlights
- Compatible with 1/4" impact drivers and 3/8" or 1/2" driver/drills
- For use in wood, plastic and metal
- Made from S2 modified steel, and heat treated for longer life
- Black oxide finish engineered to resist corrosion
- UltraLok 1/4" hex shanks are engineered for fast and easy bit changes and no drill bit spin-out
|Item Weight:||1.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.53 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.