Product Description & Reviews
Automotive detailers, marine enthusiasts and stone polishers rely on Makita polishers for high-quality detailing and polishing. The 7" Polisher (model 9237C) combines consistent power and speed control with new durability and performance features. The result is a fast and powerful polisher for clear coat finishes, stone polishing, and more. Detailers will appreciate the variable speed dial and trigger so they can match the speed to the application, and the constant speed control is engineered to maintain consistent speed even under load. The 9237C has a rubberized loop handle that provides added comfort for users and added protection for delicate work surfaces. For increased durability, the Polisher has a wire mesh intake cover to prevent wool bonnet fibers and other debris from entering the motor.
Features & Highlights
- Variable speed dial and trigger enables user to match the speed to the application
- Constant speed control maintains constant speed under load. No Load Speed (variable speed) : 0 - 3200 RPM
- Soft start for smooth start-ups and less fling off of polish, wax or paste
- Rubberized loop handle and gear housing for operator comfort and to help protect delicate surfaces from damage
- Wire mesh intake covers to prevent wool fibers from entering the motor
|Color:||As the picture shown|
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.02 x 8.82 x 8.82 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.