Product Description & Reviews
The New Kreg Jig K5 Is Packed With Features Your Are Sure To Appreciate. It Comes With A Convenient Front-Mounted Clamping Handle, And It'S Connected To A Ratcheting Clamp Mechanism That Adjusts Without Tools Or Lock Nuts. The Quick-Release Drill Guide Block Makes Set Up Simple, And The Removable Support Wings Support Large Work Pieces And Provide Additional Storage Inside. Dust-Collection Is Also Standard, With A Swiveling Dust-Collection Port For Ease Of Use. Adding In The Adjustable Workpiece Stop, Hex-Shank Drill And Driver Bits, A Screw-Selection Chart, And The Durable Construction You Expect From Kreg, And You Have The Most Advanced Kreg Jig Yet.
Features & Highlights
- The new Kreg Jig K5 is packed with features your are sure to appreciate
- It comes with a convenient front-mounted clamping handle, and it's connected to a ratcheting clamp mechanism that adjusts without tools or lock nuts
- The quick-release Drill Guide Block makes set up simple
- Front-mounted clamp handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Quick-release pin holds drill block in place, and can't get lost
- Storage Wings provide built-in storage for bits, screws, accessories
- Stop-Collar Setting Block makes drill bit setup easy
|Color:||Blue and black|
|Item Weight:||5.56 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.