KASCO SharpTech 25 Inch Professional Commercial Butcher Meat Hand Saw
KASCO SharpTech 25 Inch Professional Commercial Butcher Meat Hand Saw by Kasco at Webco. MPN: Kas-6877. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Atlanta SharpTech (Now KASCO) 25 Inch Meat Handsaw *They have changed the company name - but the saw is still the same high quality. The only thing that changed is the company name.* If you are planning to process a beef or hog, you definitely need this 25 inch meat handsaw. Pick up our handsaw and hold it in the cutting position. Instantly, you sense that this is the finest cutting instrument of its kind you've ever held in your hand. Here's why: Pistol-Grip Handle - Your hand wraps firmly,
Product Description & Reviews
Atlanta SharpTech (Now KASCO) 25 Inch Meat Handsaw *They have changed the company name - but the saw is still the same high quality. The only thing that changed is the company name.* If you are planning to process a beef or hog, you definitely need this 25 inch meat handsaw. Pick up our handsaw and hold it in the cutting position. Instantly, you sense that this is the finest cutting instrument of its kind you've ever held in your hand. Here's why: Pistol-Grip Handle - Your hand wraps firmly, comfortably, naturally around the contours of the pistol-grip handle. Its made of non-porous (solid - not hollow), virtually indestructible plastic that repels meat acids, stains and bacteria. Many of the cheap meat handsaws have hollow handles that will break easily when dropped! Cleans quickly and easily for a more sanitary operation. Alignment - You note the precision alignment from grip to tip that makes the most exacting cuts smooth, clean and effortless. Kam-Lok Lever - With a flip of the wrist you unlock the "Flip-lock" lever, switch blades, and re-lock the lever that always maintains just the right amount of blade tension automatically. Blades - The blades are superbly engineered and precision manufactured to assure that they meet the same high standards as the frame. Only the hardest spring tempered steel available is used. Teeth are precision ground for maximum sharpness and the set is controlled to exact tolerances for fast, easy cutting. The thin slot of the frame keeps the blade rigid and stable, insuring straight cuts. Blade measures 25 inches from pin to pin. Overall Dimensions: 31¼ Inches Long X 6¾ High We have tried some of the other cheap meat handsaws in the past. None have compared to the Atlanta SharpTech (KASCO) Meat Handsaw. One major problem with the cheap meat handsaws is that the blades are off by a few mm in length. This lets the blade twist and turn while cutting. PLUS, the blades are of low quality and dull VERY quickly.
Features & Highlights
- Features a trigger blade tightener, chrome plated frame and a contoured ABS Solid plastic grip handle. Cheap Bone Saws have a hollow plastic handle that breaks VERY easily when dropped. Easily lasts a lifetime. The blade will NOT bend when cutting and is very taut - not flimsy like the much cheaper meat saws.
- Comes with saw blade installed. Always face teeth toward front of meat hand saw - just the opposite of a wood saw. Pin to pin measurement is EXACT. Many cheap Butcher Hand Saws will have a variance of up to 1/4 inch - which makes the blade wobbley and unstable - and almost impossible to cut meat with.
- If you are planning to process beefs or hogs - you Definitely NEED this Meat Handsaw! This Butcher Saw should last for decades - we've been using the same Bone Saw here at our meat processing plant for the last 12 years
- Includes an extra blade FREE! Total of 2 blades included with your 25 Inch Meat Handsaw. Replacement blades available from Ask The Meatman at Amazon at a very affordable cost. The blade has 10 teeth per inch.
- Don't be fooled by "cheap" meat handsaws! Atlanta SharpTech (now Kasco) is the brand used by most professional meat cutters!
|Item Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Knew Concepts
mpn: 124.005CS, ean: 0753677555723,
Designed to pull 50-60 pounds of tension on their blades, which makes it much stronger, and the blades vibrate less. They are are also thicker and sli...
mpn: KSI641942, ean: 0785533981520,
Silky 419-42 Sugowaza 420mm with Extra Large Teeth 16.5'' Blade is tapered from the tooth tip to the back spine to reduce resistance and deliver smoot...
By Silky Saws
mpn: 710-65, ean: 4903585710653,
The NEW Silky KatanaBoy with 650mm (25.6'') blade is now the largest Silky Saw on the market. It incorporates the same classic Silky features from the...
By Knew Concepts
Woodworkers Fretsaw by Knew Concepts Made in USA, these fret saws are designed for quickly cutting waste from hand-cut dovetails. Their innovative tru...