Product Description & Reviews
This new model uses an exclusive system with a total of 5 sealed ball bearings on the lift screw and cam lock, making it the smoothest, lowest-friction router lift we've ever used - we've actually cranked up the heaviest routers with just one finger. The quarter-turn cam lock is operated from the top using the lift crank to eliminate height drift. The previous generation was effectively bomb-proof, and we expect the new model to continue that reliability.Exclusive INCRA MagnaLOCK reducing ring system (3/8-Inch, 1-Inch, 1-5/8-Inch, 2-5/8-Inch, 3-5/8-Inch) for instant ring changes and perfect ring fit.
Features & Highlights
- Exclusive INCRA MagnaLOCK reducing ring system (3/8-Inch, 1-Inch, 1-5/8-Inch, 2-5/8-Inch, 3-5/8-Inch) for instant ring changes and perfect ring fit
- Change router bits from the top of the table. Quickly make super precise, 0.001-Inch height adjustments from above
- 9-1/4-Inch x 11-3/4-Inch x 3/8-Inch plate size is compatible with all INCRA Router Tables and fits some other brands
- Exclusive ball bearing mechanism for super smooth action and low friction
- Patented thread tensioning system eliminates vertical lash in the lift mechanism. Ultra-responsive, direct drive 16TPI lift screw mechanism
|Part Number:||INCRA Mast-R-Lift-II|
|Item Size:||10 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.01 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.