Product Description & Reviews
Husqvarna provides a wide range of wooden axes for different kinds of work. These axes are forged in Sweden from Swedish axe steel with a consistently high quality. With good maintenance, your axe will last for a long time. Don't store in too warm conditions, since the handle might Shrink. Always dry of dirt & moisten before putting the axe cover on. If the axe is put away for a longer time, grease it to prevent rust.Designed for splitting chunks of wood and poll is designed for driving splitting wedges.
Features & Highlights
- Designed for splitting chunks of wood and poll is designed for driving splitting wedges
- Hardened striking face in the neck and can therefore be used as a sledge or in combination with a splitting Wedge
- Includes a leather edge cover
- Head is attached to a hickory shaft using both a wooden and Steel Wedge to secure fastening
- Only sledge axes can withstand use as a sledgehammer
|Item Weight:||6.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.9 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.23 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.81 x 2.56 x 2.56 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.