Product Description & Reviews
The NR90AE(S1) framing nailer drives plastic collated nails from 2" to 3-1/2" in length and features Hitachi's next generation "Industrial Design". The newly redesigned head guard allows for a faster and easier disassembly process, saving you valuable time during tool maintenance. The NR90AE(S1) weighs only 7.5 pounds, making it easy to use all day, while still providing the power of bulkier, heavier nailers. A selective actuation switch adds the convenience of being able to quickly change between bump or sequential fire and the tool-less depth of drive eliminates the need to adjust the pressure at the compressor. The simple two-step loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy, reducing downtime. Includes Safety Glasses (875769). Air Pressure PSI: 70 – 120, Air Consumption @ 100 PSI scfm .09, Applicable Nails Diameter in: .113 – .148, Length in: 2 – 3-1/2, Nail Capacity: 64 (.131), Magazine Angle: 21 Degrees, Magazine Loading: Rear, Actuation: Selective, Depth Adjustment: Tool-less, Jam Clearing: Open Nose
Features & Highlights
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Two piece anodized aluminum magazine making repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense
- Two step nail loading allows for quick and easy reloads
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.42 x 8.31 x 8.31 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.