Product Description & Reviews
HHIP pro-series arbor press for riveting, squeezing, punching, bending, and other pressing applications. Base drilled for mounting on bench or pedestal. Sturdy, cast-iron construction. Removable machined steel anvil provides accurate work support in four slot positions. Rugged steel ram is driven by machined pinion. Punches or tools may be added to the end of the ram with the aid of a magnetic insert. 12.25-inches maximum diameter. 8-33/64-inches capacity over table. 2 ton press capacity and 18-inches height. Arbor press bit set included.
Features & Highlights
- For riveting, squeezing, punching, bending, and other pressing applications
- Base drilled for mounting on bench or pedestal
- Sturdy, cast-iron construction
- Removable machined steel anvil provides accurate work support in four slot positions
- Rugged steel ram is driven by machined pinion
|Manufacturer:||ABS Import Tools Inc|
|Brand:||Pro Series HHIP|
|Publisher:||ABS Import Tools Inc|
|Studio:||ABS Import Tools Inc|
|Item Size:||18 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||67.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.6 x 12.4 x 12.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.