Product Description & Reviews
Harris pyrethroid-resistant bed bug Killer will kill the toughest bed bugs & their eggs. Some bed bugs have become immune to pyrethroid formulations, yet cannot escape this special formulation. For best results, use this product in conjunction with Harris egg kill & resistant bed bug spray Aerosol & Harris bed bug Killer with Diatomaceous earth or Harris bed bug powder with silica gel. For use on Luggage, clothing, carpet, furniture, box springs, mattresses & many other surfaces.Kills Resistant Bed Bugs & Their Eggs - Kills even the toughest "pyrethroid resistant" bed bugs and eggs that have built up a resistance to traditional pesticides.
Features & Highlights
- Kills Resistant Bed Bugs & Their Eggs - Kills even the toughest "pyrethroid resistant" bed bugs and eggs that have built up a resistance to traditional pesticides
- Kills Quickly - Knocks down bed bugs fast when sprayed directly
- EPA Registered - Approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 1021-2597-3). Always follow label directions
- Long Residual - Continues to kill bed bugs for up to 16 weeks after initial application
- Odorless Formula - Odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions
|Manufacturer:||Central Garden Distribution|
|Publisher:||Central Garden Distribution|
|Studio:||Central Garden Distribution|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||9 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.