Product Description & Reviews
The Hardin HB-5800 is ideal for finishing and polishing stainless steel for commercial kitchen and lab equipment. Overload protection ensures a long service life. Spiral bevel gears allow for an efficient transfer of power from the motor to the spindle, maximizing power and producing a quieter operation. Safety features include a spindle lock that allows for easy and safe removal and tightening of the accessories. The tool has an input rating of 900 watts and has a no-load speed of 900-2800 rpm. The Hardin HB-5800 burnisher is 13.5" long and weighs 8 lbs. The Hardin HB-5800 features a full range of standardized accessories.
Features & Highlights
- Comes with a 4 1/2" diameter x 4" wide medium non-woven drum (about 180 grit)
- High torque due to double gear reduction construction
- For tarnishing, burnishing, and polishing stainless steel and nonferrous metals
- Automatic power consumption adjustment module to compensate for work load
- 900 Watt variable speed 900-2800RPM
|Item Weight:||4.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.25 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 5.71 x 5.71 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.