Product Description & Reviews
Greenlee 660 Features: -Quick change arbor allows you to change cutter head with a simple push and a turn. -Ejector spring on all sizes above 3/4 inch' makes removal of slug easier. -Flange stop prevents over-drilling. -Minimum chuck size of 3/8 inch'. Use: -Cut Out Tools. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -1.3 pounds.Flange stop prevents over-drilling. Ejector Spring on all sizes above 3/4" makes removal of slug easier. Replaceable, cobalt-steel pilot drill with split-point tip to prevent walking.
Features & Highlights
- Flange stop prevents over-drilling
- Ejector Spring on all sizes above 3/4" makes removal of slug easier
- Replaceable, cobalt-steel pilot drill with split-point tip to prevent walking
- Precision carbide teeth for optimum performance and durability
- Includes 5 cutter heads, arbor, hex key and case
|Item Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.7 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.7 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.