Product Description & Reviews
The Freeman PFS9 Pneumatic Fencing Stapler is an ideal tool for installation of your fencing project. The PFS9 will save you time as you install your livestock, field, horse and heavy mesh fencing. Weighing just 8 lbs. , the PFS9 features a comfortable T-handle and belt hook, allowing you to work without fear of rapid fatigue. The PFS9 utilizes durable 9 gauge, 1 3/4" to 2" barbed staples to ensure your fence is installed to last. Equipped with a wire alignment notch, you can move through your project quickly and with accuracy. Backed by a 7 year Limited Warranty, this nailer comes with all the typical Freeman advantages such as 360 degree adjustable exhaust, top load magazine for convenience, quick release nose for easy jam clearing, depth adjust, one piece drive blade for longer life span and a lightweight durable aluminum housing.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal for many types of fencing including livestock, field, heavy mesh and horse fencing
- Quick-jam release for easy access clearing
- T-handle for added control during use; Operating Pressure : 70 - 115 psi
- Uses 9 Gauge collated fencing staples ranging from 1-1/2" to 2", (Freeman Model # FS9G175)
- Wire alignment notch, depth adjust for various applications
|Manufacturer:||Prime Global Products|
|Publisher:||Prime Global Products|
|Studio:||Prime Global Products|
|Item Weight:||17.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 17 x 17 inches|
|Package Weight:||17.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||20.6 x 6.9 x 6.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.