Product Description & Reviews
Loop handles improve control, ease fatigue. Super sharp, micro-tip blades give you precision and control. Comfortable Soft grip handles reduce stress and are non-slip for safety. Includes blade cover to protect you and the blades when closed. Right or left-handed use. The Fiskars comfort grip floral snips feature a comfortable non-slip loop handle that is easy to control and reduces hand fatigue. The unit's precise micro-tip stainless steel blades are ideal for general fine cutting, and work great for deadheading flowering plants. The ambidextrous design fits both left and right-handed arborists, and the snips includes a blade cover for safe storage and easy transportation. This tool comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Loop handles improve control, ease fatigue
- Super sharp, micro-tip blades give you precision and control
- Comfortable Soft grip handles reduce stress and are non-slip for safety
- Ideal for general fine cutting and for deadheading flowering plants
- Precision stainless steel blades
- Comfort grip handles reduce hand fatigue and improve control
- Includes blade cover for safe storage
- Lifetime warranty
|Item Weight:||0.23 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.46 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.7 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.