Product Description & Reviews
Mooring Arms An economical alternative or enhancement to bumpers and dock bumper profiles, these Mooring Arms retain your watercraft a safe and convenient distance from the dock face to minimize the possibility of damage from wind, wake and waves. These easy-to-install mooring arms apply vector based forces to the bow and stern of the watercraft allowing it to freely and effortlessly follow wave and water action such as tidal fluctuations, yet securely keep the craft at arms length from the dock surface. Arms are manufactured from the same durable Cross-wound fiberglass as our DockEdge+ and Howell mooring whips. Each set includes polyethylene line and pivot retainers as well as stainless steel hardware. Hot-Dipped Galvanized cleats, mooring lines and DockEdge+ Quality craftsmanship is included in every Mooring Arm kit.
Features & Highlights
- Model #3200, Premium mooring whip (set of 2), 8' (2,4m) for craft up to 18' (5,5m) or 2,500lb (1134kg)
- Manufactured with strong reinforced cross wound fiberglass
- Unique plug and socket system, allows for no gluing and easy assembly and disassembly when not in use
- Includes roller tip, tie off cleat and solid cast aluminum base for strength and ease of use
- Includes all ropes and install and mounting hardware
|Item Weight:||7.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.