Product Description & Reviews
The DE-STA-CO 812-U Pneumatic Hold-Down Clamp with U-bar has a low-profile, compact design to fit in tight spaces. It has built-in air flow control that provides smoother operation for repeated operations compared to manual clamps. It is made of steel and has a U-shaped clamping bar with a holding screw that can be moved away from the base for a larger clearance angle. The magnetic ring piston accommodates round or T-slot sensors for positioning. The maximum holding capacity is 150 lb. and maximum clamp bar opening is 99 degrees. The port size is M5. The operating temperature range is -10 degrees F to +165 degrees F. The maximum inlet pressure is 53 psi.Pneumatic clamps require a compressed air hook-up, also known as a pneumatic hook-up, to initiate clamping pressure. They use pressure and a holding screw, also known as a spindle, or an arm to hold a component in place. Pneumatic clamps may have a fixed clamping point at the end of a solid clamping bar, an adjustable holding screw that can be moved down a U-shaped clamping bar, or an arm that extends and rotates to clamp the workpiece.DE-STA-CO manufactures clamping, gripping, transferring, indexing, and robotic tools. The company was founded in 1915 and is headquartered in Auburn, MI.
Features & Highlights
- Low-profile, compact clamp fits in tight workspaces
- Built-in air flow control provides smoother operation during repetitive clamping operations than manual clamps
- Holding screw moves on the U-shaped hold-down bar for larger clearance angle
- Holding capacity is 150 lb. and maximum clamp bar opening is 99 degrees
- Port size is M5, operating temperature is -10 degrees F to 165 degrees F, and maximum inlet pressure is 53 psi
|Package Weight:||0.41 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.