Product Description & Reviews
CMT lock miter cutter head bits are ideal for milling miter joints in max 1” stock. The quick and easy way to accurately create boxes, stretcher bars, frames and any assortment of right angle or parallel joint projects. The lock miter cutter head produces perfectly fitting 45 degree degree miter joints in two steps. First, make the cut with the workpiece in the horizontal position then make the cut with the workpiece in the vertical position. By cutting boards in the horizontal position - first with the inside face down and then with the inside face up - you can mill rock solid parallel glue joints. Excellent results in most materials but ideal in solid wood and in coated and uncoated man made materials. Tool features heavy duty aircraft aluminum body, 2 solid carbide knives, manual feed and pins for the automatic positioning of the knives.
Features & Highlights
- Heavy duty aircraft aluminum body, manual feed, pins for automatic knife positioning.
- Manual feed, pins for the automatic positioning of the knives.
- Accurately create boxes, stretcher bars, frames and any right angle or parallel joint projects.
- Excellent results in most materials but ideal in solid wood & in coated/uncoated man made materials.
- RPM between 5500 and 9500.
|Item Size:||11.81 x 8.66 x 8.66 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.