Product Description & Reviews
Sturdy, metal punch easily drills the standard, 9/32" three-hole punch, pattern through 300 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper. Hollow punch heads make punching easier. Punch is preset for standard three-ring binders. Design features adjustable margin depth selector and centering guides. Large-capacity waste tray is easy to empty. Three-hole punch is made of heavy-gauge steel construction.For repairs contact the Repair Department at 1-800-257-4771.High-strength "samurai steel" hollow-core punch head technology requires less force.
Features & Highlights
- High-strength "samurai steel" hollow-core punch head technology requires less force
- Adjustable margin depth selector and centering guides; large-capacity waste tray, Heavy-gauge steel.
- Preset for standard 3-ring binders
- Built-in paper guide for perfect positioning
- Limited lifetime warranty - excluding punch heads and disks
- Punch heads available in 9/32-inch diameter and 11/32-inch diameter
- Check the punch heads frequently and replace them when they were over used (Punch heads also separately available in Replacement Punch head kit)
|Item Weight:||20 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.5 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||25.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.