Product Description & Reviews
The Bosch RA1181 benchtop router table provides a large work surface for woodworking and routing. Designed to fit a variety of routers, this router table is a versatile piece of equipment that will serve as an indispensable part of any woodworking shop. Its 2-1/2 inch dust collection port offers better dust collection for a cleaner work environment. The large aluminum top makes the table both durable and portable. This benchtop router table includes mounting hardware, features a tall aluminum fence with adjustable MDF face plates, two outfeed shims, and an aluminum router mounting plate. The starter pin and guard for router curved workpieces is also included, in addition to the built-in cord wrap for convenient storage and portability.
Features & Highlights
- Benchtop router table; attaches to any workbench
- 2 Adjustable featherboards; dust collection port; dual outlet switch; 6-Feet power cord
- Aluminum fence with MDF face plates; aluminum router mounting plate
- Includes router table, 3 mounting plate insert rings, mounting hardware for most Bosch routers, 2 featherboards, adjustable clear guard, starter pin and guard, outfeed fence shims
- 27-Inch by 18-Inch work surface; 6-Feet long; 1-Year warranty
|Item Weight:||0.34 pounds|
|Item Size:||18 x 14.5 x 14.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||33.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.6 x 9 x 9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.