Product Description & Reviews
Industry-first planer lock-off/lock-on button helps prevent accidental start-up and provides for extended operation. Dual-mount fence provides non-flexing guidance; prevents marring of door or work piece face. Spring-loaded, built-in stand elevates tool to protect blade(s) and save money. Powerful 6.5 amp motor with 16,500 RPM speed for fast stock removal. Dust ports are located on both sides of the tool to accommodate large shavings bag. Includes: (2) Wood razor Micro grain Blades, (1) Dual-Mount Guide Fence, (1) Straight No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence, (1) 3-Degree No-Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence, (1) Shavings Bag, (1) Blade Wrench and (1) Carrying Case.
Features & Highlights
- Powerful planer with 6.5 Amp rating and 16,500 RPM speed for fast stock removal and smooth finish in soft and hard woods
- First-ever power tool to have ambidextrous lock-off release button to help avoid accidental starts, plus a lock-on button for extended operation
- Spring-loaded stand elevates tool to protect blade and tool resting spot; special shape allows easy entry in middle of work piece
- Aluminum front and rear shoes precision-machined together after assembly to ensure accuracy
- Versatile two-blade system can be converted for use with large high-speed steel blades (optional accessories required)
|Item Weight:||14.53 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.5 x 7.25 x 7.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||15.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.3 x 7.6 x 7.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.