Product Description & Reviews
Bosch SDS-max carbide-tipped rotary hammer core bits offer an integral shank for better power transmission. Maximum core size is 2-5/8-Inch deep. Bosch SDS-max rotary hammer core bits with wave design go beyond the range of standard bits and allow smaller hammers to drill larger holes.Core bits with wave design deliver larger, cleaner holes up to 6-Inch in diameter. Carbide-tipped centering bit. Asymmetrical carbide teeth for faster cutting, longer life. All-in-one core transmits power directly to the end of the bit.
Features & Highlights
- Core bits with wave design deliver larger, cleaner holes up to 6-Inch in diameter
- Carbide-tipped centering bit
- Asymmetrical carbide teeth for faster cutting, longer life
- All-in-one core transmits power directly to the end of the bit
- Wave design transfers energy to bit more effectively for up to 40-Percent faster drilling vs. previous design
|Item Weight:||4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.48 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Champion Cutting Tool Corp
mpn: TWISTER-XL28, ean: 0846035088695,