Product Description & Reviews
The Benchmade 940 is an Osborne Design knife featuring ultra smooth one hand opening and the Axis Lock system for easy opening/closing and a sure fire locking system. Built slim for everyday carry the Benchmade 940 measures 4.47-Inch closed with a 3.40-Inch modified reverse tanto blade made of premium S30V stainless steel (58-60HRC). Green anodized aluminum handles, a reversible (right or left hand carry) pocket clip, and ambidextrous thumb studs complete the Benchmade 940 Highly regarded as one of the most quintessential EDCs of all time, the 940 is slim, stylish and after over a decade has performed in just about any situation imaginable. Blade Length: 3.4 inches, Blade Thickness: 0.115 inch, Handle Thickness: 0.41 inch Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel, Blade Style: Modified Reverse Tanto, Ambidextrous Thumb Studs, Lock Type: AXIS, Overall Length: 7.87 inches, Closed Length: 4.47 inches, Series: Blue Class, Use: Every Day, Outdoor
Features & Highlights
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The 6061-T6 aluminum handle offers solid form and function at minimal weight.
- WELL-DESIGNED: Benchmade's AXIS lock is exceptionally strong and fully ambidextrous. The 940 is a manual knife that can be opened and closed with one hand.
- COMFORTABLE: The 940's lightweight design makes it comfortable to hold and use. The reversible pocket clip offers ultimate accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The reverse tanto blade style is great for everyday applications and outdoor use. The 940 is Benchmade's top choice for everyday carry.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Color:||Plain Edge/Satin Finish|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.08 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.