Product Description & Reviews
When it comes to all around functionality, you can't beat the Griptillian. There are more shapes, sizes and colors available in the Griptillian than any other product family from Benchmade. Intended for Rescue, Everyday or Tactical use, the Griptilian 553 has a lanyard hole and a standard clip type with a reversible tip-up clip positon. Specifications: Designer: Pardue | Mechanism: AXIS | Action: Manual-opening | Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC) | Blade Length: 3.45" (8.76cm) | Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.92mm) | Open Length: 8.07" (20.50cm) | Closed Length: 4.62" (11.73cm) | Handle Thickness: 0.64" (16.26mm) | Weight: 2.79oz. (79.10g).
Features & Highlights
- BLADE STYLE: 3.45" (8.76cm) Tanto style blade, weighing only 3.88oz (110.00g)
- AMERICAN MADE STEEL: 154CM (58-61HRC) stainless steel with well-rounded characteristics, including good edge retention, overall toughness, and corrosion resistance.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Injection molded, GFN (Glass Filled Nylon) handle offers exceptional strength to weight, stainless steel liners, screws, AXIS, and coated reversible tip-up clip.
- INNOVATIVE AXIS MECHANISM: Ambidextrous design, AXIS gets its function from two omega-style springs, one on each liner, give the locking bar its inertia to engage the knife tang.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
|Part Number:||BN553_Gris/noir_88 mm|
|Item Weight:||0.17 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.76 x 1.81 x 1.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.