Product Description & Reviews
Blade length 13 inches. Blade tapers 7.25 inches to approx. 6 inches. Full Strap design. Handle length 27 inches. Blade lift is 2 inches. Weighs 7lbs. Single directional rivet holds top strap and metal D-grip, eliminating a side D-grip rivet from the previous model. Less holes/rivets at this connection improve overall strength. Turned step: Not too large to interfere with the job, but can alleviate foot strain and accommodate a footpad if desired (product #AMFP). Includes: strong one-piece welded metal D-grip with full-through rivet at grip, single directional rivet holds straps and D-grip, shock-absorbing American Ash handle core, beveled blade for optimum angle to offer sharpness and durability.
Features & Highlights
- Steel-straps increase handle strength and support the shock absorbing hardwood ash core
- Blade is 13 inches long, and the handle is 26.5 inches long
- Blade width is 7.5 inches, and tapers to cutting edge width of approx. 6 inches
- Fully riveted wood cob grip on the D-grip handle
- Blade lift is 2 inches for digging straight down, and turned step can accommodate a foot pad
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Engraving, Awards & Gifts
mpn: CPCS, ean: 0852675098000,