Product Description & Reviews
Drill Hog is proud to release the newest technology in drill bits. These bits are made from Cobalt M42 Steel which has a melting point of 2,853 degrees Fahrenheit! These bits will drill through the toughest steel like truck frames, stainless steel, farm implements, spring steel, grade 8 bolts, and more! Proudly made in the USA. Drill Hog includes a Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser.Premium Solid Cobalt M42 Super High Speed Steel. 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/64th Increments (Does not Skip any Sizes).
Features & Highlights
- Premium Solid Cobalt M42 Super High Speed Steel
- 1/16" to 1/2" in 1/64th Increments (Does not Skip any Sizes)
- High Heat Treated Hardness 68-70 HRC (Rockwell Hardness Scale)
- 135 Degree Split Point Prevents "Walking"
- Tri-Flat Shank Prevents "Spinning" in Chuck
|Color:||As Picture Show|
|Package Weight:||3.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.4 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.